Would you wish to learn how many visitors your site gets daily? Would you wish to quantify how well those search engine optimization specialists you hired do their job? If you do not have the money to employ SEO consultants, 1 way you can accomplish so is by searching into analytics. Analytics can help you, whether you are able to afford to employ SEO experts. For the appropriate result, You can find the best and popular digital branding agency for the growth of your website.
Google analytics would be the most popular since, well, Google is the most popular search engine which has been for quite a while, a very long time once it comes to the net. Google Analytics can help you figure out the following items:
Image Source: Google
1. Just how many visits you get to your site.
2. What type of operating system and browser your visitors are using.
3. Where your visitors came from (Google, a different search engine, another site that has connected you, etc..)
4. Where your visitors came from (city, state, nation, etc..)
5. Just how long your visitor spends on your site and what other hyperlinks (either outbound or to other components of your site ) they click.
6. What your customer's connection rate is (this may change the length of time they remain on your own site ).
7. In case your visitor came from a search engine, like Google, what keywords they typed into your site.