The LastRound is a reusable alternative to single-use cotton rounds. The last round includes 7 reusable cotton rounds that can be used over 1500 times! The rounds are neatly stored in a handy carry case, which is BPA-free and made of natural materials. The last round uses far less cotton than the traditional cotton round, which is a good thing. However, if you want to buy durable cotton rounds, you may check the online store.
The LastRound consists of 70% made from Scandinavian wood fibers that have been certified by the FSC. The remaining 30% is cotton, which would otherwise go to waste in the textile sector as the fibers are too short.
This small amount of cotton wool gives the fabric a soft feel similar to ordinary cotton rounds but with the durability and strength of wood fibers. There's no stiff fabric feel like other reusable options.
Organic cotton means fewer chemicals are used to grow the cotton and fewer chemicals are used on your skin when you use the LastRound.
Final round effect:
It's better to have a reusable version than a single-use, more expensive version. last round is an eco-friendly alternative that saves the earth. We decided to go a step further and make LastRound even more eco-friendly. The last round is manufactured in one of the most eco-friendly factories in Europe. The closed-loop system allows the water to be reused and recycled multiple times.
How to use Final Round:
Take a cotton ball from above and apply water or any liquid of your choice to it. Then wash it with soap and water. Once done, you can lay the round down to dry. Do not dry the machine.