If you're moving in Seattle, it's essential to do your research before you hand over your boxes and furniture. Here are some things to look for when hiring a Seattle mover:
1. Experience – A good mover will have plenty of experience moving to the Seattle area. You can also get in touch with experienced movers via https://academymovers.org/5-star-rated-seattle-movers/.
2. Licensing and Insurance – Make sure the movers you're employing have both licensing and insurance in order. This will ensure that if anything happens while your belongings are in their care, they're covered.
3. Price – Don't be afraid to ask around for a quote before hiring a mover. You'll want to get an idea of what you're getting yourself into before handing over any money.
4. Communication – It's important to have a good relationship with your mover in order to keep everything on track. Make sure you're always kept up-to-date on what's happening with your move.
5. References – While it can be hard to get a third party's personal opinion, having them on your side is crucial in the hiring process. Ask around and see what people are saying about the mover you're thinking of hiring.
6. Cleanliness – When you hire a removalist, you have to trust that they'll treat your property as if it were their own. Making sure they're clean and orderly is a must when hiring movers in Seattle.