Microsoft Dynamic CRM is business software for the efficient administration of government agencies. In general, CRM is designed to help customers and increase sales. It can be used alone or in combination with other Microsoft software. CRM software is available in 4 versions and the latest version was released in February 2011 with many new features such as:
1. Improved BI configuration and reporting.
2. Improved data import tools and duplicate removal capacity.
3. Relationship with the theme of improvisation.
4. Improv programming as a web service, unified event model, etc.
5. Add user license if prompted
6. Multiple settings
7. Multiple Currencies
You can opt for the best CRM for government agencies at https://www.launchpadco.com/.
Following are some of the features you can find in the enhanced version of CRM software. let's take a look at some of the benefits.
• Allows you to track current project status
• follow the schedule; be it for meetings or project results
• Resource allocation
• Monitor project status
• Identify current problems
• Collaboration features such as real-time communication tools, document management, etc. are another focus of Dynamic CRM.
• Another important advantage is that this web CRM uses its own MS Outlook to manage important customer information, email, and other documents. So if you are familiar with MS Office, you can adapt to this technology very quickly.